http://www.satellitetvfamily.com


Contributed by Vickie Tyson

My parents have been trying to talk to us about getting Dish and I didn’t want to hurt their feelings but I do not want a TV in this house. I grew up in a family that didn’t have a lot of technology and I guess for me it’s all about the simple things in life and I want to make sure my kids don’t get too overexposed. The last thing I want is for my whole family to sit around a screen all the time or for the kids to have to just sit around all day texting. Who would have thought in this day and age you’d have to turn down time with your kids to check on emails, you know? I don’t think that’s a healthy way to live and though like I said, I don’t want to offend my parents, the last thing I want is for my family to become too technologically reliant. I need to do all that I can to protect my kids from that!

Comments