Post Break: On Direct TV

The television is one big influence with my cooking these days. Before I hated doing desserts and baking because I simply don't have the patience to wait til the baking's done. After having been exposed to a lot of cooking shows for the past months, I finally have more interest in dessert making. In fact I have been baking lately and will even do something special for my husband's birthday.

I thank LocalTV-Satellite for bringing Direct TV into our home. We have more channels to see which means more recipes for me to try and enjoy. In time I can even upgrade to have the capacity to record the shows that I love which can serve as my guide when I try on working with new dishes. I just need to check localtv-satellite.com to see current offers and see what it can do for me.


Comments